The best time to see the cherry blossoms in Tokyo is from late March to early April. During this time, the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and the weather is usually mild and sunny.
If you’re planning a trip to Tokyo to see the cherry blossoms, there are a few things you should know. The most important tip for enjoying the cherry blossoms in Tokyo is to get there early. The cherry blossoms only bloom for a few weeks and the best time to see them is early in the morning. If you want to avoid the crowds, it’s best to arrive at the park before it opens.
DEPARTURE DATES + GUARANTEED VISA
Price Start at
Feb 18 – 21 & Mar 15 – 18, 2023: US$1,499 per Pax
Apr 07 – 30, 2023: US$1,599 per Pax
FLIGHTS (PHILIPPINE AIRLINES)
PR42B II MNLT II 0740H-1310H
PR427 II NT-MNL II 141-1820H
- Round-Trip Airfare via PHILIPPINE AIRLINES
- 46 KGS / 2 PIECES BAGGAGE ROUNDTRIP BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- Hotel Accommodation
- Japan Visa Processing
- Tours and transfers as per itinerary with English-speaking guide
- Admissions as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Daily Bottled Water
- Applicable Taxes (Airline Tax, PH Tax)
- Any personal expenses
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions is on the guest’s own account
- Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.