There are many ways to keep your luggage safe while traveling. These hacks will help you out in case you have a flight coming up.
1. Place your clothing in a plastic bag and pack it in your luggage. In this manner, if your luggage gets wet, you won’t have to be concerned about the clothes getting wet.
2. To prevent them from getting wet if they are outside of the suitcase, place your most important items in zip-lock bags and seal them with tape or shrink wrap.
3. Place any valuables you may have on the outside of your luggage so that it can be checked at the airport or found if it is lost on a plane, train, or bus by airport personnel or by others.
4. Packing cubes can help you stay organized and wrinkle-free while you’re traveling.
5. Organize all liquids into one clear plastic bag so that security can see what’s inside while still keeping them in their original containers.
6. Stack electronic devices such as laptops, tablets, cameras, etc. on top of everything else so that they are protected from liquid spills from above.
7. If you’re traveling, take your electronics with you and pack them in your luggage. If you need to charge them while you’re at the campground, figure out how to do it. Just remember to switch off your electronics before you go above or near water.
8. Keep important items in a waterproof bag in your car, such as prescription drugs, passports, cash, etc.
9. Pack valuables in your carry-on bag and put them in the middle of the suitcase, where they’re less likely to be stolen. Use a TSA-approved lock to prevent theft.
10. Put your name on the bag so it can be easily identified if it gets lost.
11. Put a GPS tracker inside your luggage so that it can be tracked if something happens to it during transit or while waiting at baggage claim.
12. Always check the airline website before going to the airport because they might have delays or cancellations that could cause problems for travelers who show