- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Start in Phnom Penh and end in Siem Reap! With the in-depth cultural tour Classic Cambodia - 6 days, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and through Phnom Penh, Cambodia and 3 other destinations in Cambodia. Classic Cambodia - 6 days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
– International airport pickup and drop service
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
– All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Breakfast will be served with tea
– Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
– Helicopter evacuation/rescue incase of emergency
– Personal insurance
– Personal use trekking equipment
– Tipping to guide and porter
– Domestic airport tax (RS 170 = USD 3)
– Donation to the local people
For the majority of our trips the minimum age is 15. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18. Our Overland Adventures have a minimum age of 18. Younger children can join us on our Family trips and Short Break Adventures, but check each trip for its minimum age, which is located on the trip’s overview page on the website. Most of our trips don’t have a maximum age limit, but a Self-Assessment Form is required for all passengers 70 years and over.
While we can’t tell you who your leader is prior to departure, we can tell you they will be awesome. Our leaders are experts in their regions, some because they’ve been travelling there for years, others because they’re local to the region and can’t wait to show you around. On longer journeys, or ones that travel through more than one country, you may change leaders part way through – but this just means double the awesomeness.
Although you won’t be reimbursed for any portion of the trip unused, you can opt to sign off the trip if you need to leave a day or so earlier. If you let us know before travel that you’ll be arriving late or need to leave before the trips ends, we will notify our team on the ground to best accommodate your requirements