- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
See snow-capped peaks reflected in iconic Lake Louise
Travel along the spectacular Icefields Parkway
Keep an eye out for grizzly bears, moose and elk
Ride the Ice Explorer over the Athabasca Glacier
Hear tales from a real Canadian Mountie
– International airport pickup and drop service
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Trekking conservation permit
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
– All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Breakfast will be served with tea
No details found.
Intrepid adventures are for travellers with a yearning to get off the beaten track. Whether you're travelling solo, with a group of friends, or are aged 18 or 70, there is an Intrepid adventure to suit your interests and comfort level. Each Intrepid adventure has a physical and cultural grading to help you decide if the trip is right for you. No special skills are required for most adventures, just a sense of adventure and a curiosity about the world. Even on our camping adventures no previous experience is required; our tents are easy to set up, even for first-time campers.
Good things come in small packages, which is why we keep our group sizes down. This means we’re small enough to remain flexible as we thread our way through communities without intimidating the locals. On most of our trips you’ll be part of an intimate group of 12-16 people, though our group sizes are on average 10 people. Our Overland trips are in purpose-built vehicles that can carry up to 24 travellers. Group sizes are displayed on each trip’s overview page on our website.