- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Start in Saint Julians and end in Mdina! With the discovery tour Easy Pace Malta 6 days (2019), you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Saint Julians, Malta and 3 other destinations in Malta. Easy Pace Malta 6 days (2019) includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
– International airport pickup and drop service
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Trekking conservation permit
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
– All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Breakfast will be served with tea
– Food and drinks
– Gratuities (optional)
– Entrance fees
– Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
For the majority of our trips the minimum age is 15. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18. Our Overland Adventures have a minimum age of 18. Younger children can join us on our Family trips and Short Break Adventures, but check each trip for its minimum age, which is located on the trip’s overview page on the website. Most of our trips don’t have a maximum age limit, but a Self-Assessment Form is required for all passengers 70 years and over.
While we can’t tell you who your leader is prior to departure, we can tell you they will be awesome. Our leaders are experts in their regions, some because they’ve been travelling there for years, others because they’re local to the region and can’t wait to show you around. On longer journeys, or ones that travel through more than one country, you may change leaders part way through – but this just means double the awesomeness.