- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Japanese martial arts refer to the variety of martial arts native to the country of Japan. At least three Japanese terms are used interchangeably with the English phrase Japanese martial arts.
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
– All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Breakfast will be served with tea
– Food and drinks
– Gratuities (optional)
– Entrance fees
– Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
We recommend having access to money from a variety of sources – cash, cards and travel money cards are all commonly used. Check your Trip Notes and the relevant Destination Page on our website for more country-specific information.
Availability of refrigeration cannot be guaranteed. As a general rule, many of our city hotels provide access to small fridges; however, outside of this, especially when trekking or in homestay environments, you cannot rely on access to refrigeration. Please be sure to advise Intrepid if you are travelling with medication that requires refrigeration.